For now, only GuestSpy version for iOS iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) supports remote uninstalling feature. To do this, you need to set a monitor number then use that monitor number to send SMS command <*#93> to target phone number (phone which GuestSpy is installed). Monitor number is not target phone number. Email and password are email and password of your GuestSpy account.
Articles in this section
- Refund Policy
- Can I use GuestSpy in 2 target phone with 1 account?
- Have new data be sent to server if my account is expired?
- I made payment already but license days are not added to my account license. What’s happen?
- How to purchase a GuestSpy package?
- Are deleted SMS still captured?
- How do I review the SMS, Call Logs and Location Tracking information?
- Have data recorded during period when target phone has no internet connection been lost?
- Why does the target device need Internet?
- Can I install GuestSpy remotely?