You need internet service to initially download the software directly into the target device itself. GuestSpy also uses the Internet connection to send all captured data to your included web account for review. This is all the SMS, Call Logs, Photo, key-logger, Notes, Social networking messages, or Location information you are tracking on the target device.
Articles in this section
- Refund Policy
- Can I use GuestSpy in 2 target phone with 1 account?
- Have new data be sent to server if my account is expired?
- I made payment already but license days are not added to my account license. What’s happen?
- How to purchase a GuestSpy package?
- Are deleted SMS still captured?
- How do I review the SMS, Call Logs and Location Tracking information?
- Have data recorded during period when target phone has no internet connection been lost?
- Why does the target device need Internet?
- Can I install GuestSpy remotely?