No. When target phone doesn't have internet connection, GuestSpy still records data but can not send data to server. GuestSpy will save all recorded data in temporary files on target phone and wait to try to send again when the target phone has internet connection. Therefore, recorded data will not be lost. But you have to wait until target phone has internet connection to review new data.
Articles in this section
- Refund Policy
- Can I use GuestSpy in 2 target phone with 1 account?
- Have new data be sent to server if my account is expired?
- I made payment already but license days are not added to my account license. What’s happen?
- How to purchase a GuestSpy package?
- Are deleted SMS still captured?
- How do I review the SMS, Call Logs and Location Tracking information?
- Have data recorded during period when target phone has no internet connection been lost?
- Why does the target device need Internet?
- Can I install GuestSpy remotely?